Bachelor of CommerceThe B.Com course is designed to provide the young minds with an intellectually stimulating learning environment with the inclusion of coursework for CA/CS/ICWA examinations. The students are equipped to have an in-depth understanding of the accounting principles & concepts coupled with intensive industry exposure. Key Features
- Learning Accounting and Finance from the management perspective.
- Preparing Accounting professional equipped with latest financial tools & techniques.
- Specializations to provide intense knowledge in different emerging areas in commerce, trade & industry.
- Seminars & workshops are an integral part of this programme.
- The curriculum is ICAI, ICWA, and ICSI compatible to give an edge to the students for the preparation of these professional courses.
- Exposure to banking applications like Finale , Tally and other analytical tools.
- The programme also lays emphasis on enhancing the student’s soft skills through graded courses & maximizing the industry interface through varied initiatives.
B.Com. First YearCompulsory paper
1302- General English
1301- Environment Studies
1303- Financial Accounting
1304- Business Statistics
1307- Economic Environment in India
1308- Business Economics
1305- Principles of Business Management
1306- Business Res/Framework
B.Com. Second Year
1705- General Hindi
1207- Elementary Computer Application
2842- Money & Financial System
2821- Company Law
2822- Marketing Management
2801- Income Tax
2802- Corporate Accounting
2843- Banking Law & Practice in India
2803- Cost Accounting
B.Com. Third Year
3801- Management Accounting
3822(A) – Business Communication & Soft Skill
3822(B) – Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
3802(A) – Auditing
3803(A) – Goods and Service Tax
3802(A)/(O) – Indirect Tax
3802(B) – Computerized Accounting
3842(A) – International Trade & Finance
3842(B) – Fundamental of Insurance
3842(C) – Business Maths
3821- Cost Accounting